- Name: EENDRACHT
- Class: A
- Nationality: Netherlands
- Year built: 1989
- Home port: Rotterdam
- Rig: Gaff Schooner 3
- Height: 35.990783945294 m
- Length of hull: 55.2998639159442 m
- Entered by: Stichting Zeilschip Eendracht
- Number of trainees: 39
- Number of permanent crew: 15
- Showers: Yes
- Special diets catered for: Yes
- Special needs catered for: Yes
Sailing ship Eendracht is owned and operated by the Dutch Foundation Stichting Zeilschip EEndracht, which offers active sailing experiences to young people and adults whilst promoting the maritime traditions of the Netherlands as a seagoing nation.
As a 55m (excluding bowsprit) three-masted schooner, Eendracht replaced her smaller predecessor Johann Schmidt and was commissioned by H.M. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands on August 29th 1989. The Eendracht is a regular participant in the Tall Ships’ Races.