We were delighted to bring you the International Sail Training and Tall Ships Virtual Conference, from 17-18 February 2022.
The online conference featured a series of informative sessions from speakers who shared their expertise and offered discussion on a range of Sail Training and Tall Ships topics.
If you were unable to attend the conference live, you can catch up on all the sessions by registering below.
There are a range of live sessions to catch up on and speakers to share their expertise, offering discussion on topics, including:
- COVID-19 risk assessment and mitigation
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly Sail Training
- Mental health and wellbeing for Sail Trainers
- Sail Training showcases to inspire participation
- Effectively training volunteers