- Name: WYLDE SWAN
- Class: A
- Nationality: Netherlands
- Year built: 1920
- Home port: Makkum, Netherlands
- Rig: Topsail Schooner 2
- Height: 14.8803359773819 m
- Length of hull: 12.240767981394 m
- Entered by: Swan Fan Makkum
- Number of trainees: 38
- Number of permanent crew: 12
- Showers: Yes
- Special diets catered for: Yes
The Dutch sailing vessel Wylde Swan is a ship built for speed. She started life as a motor vessel in the 1920’s and brought fresh herring from the fishing grounds to markets ashore. Her slender hull is reminiscent of the large schooner yachts of the 1900 era.
Wylde Swan is the largest two-mast topsail schooner in the world. Built to win races, cross oceans and be sailed with passion. You are welcome to join us.