- Name: SOUTH PASSAGE
- Class: B
- Nationality: Australia
- Year built: 1993
- Home port: Manly, QLD Australia
- Rig: Gaff Schooner 2
- Height: 17.1907199738701 m
- Length of hull: 18.3489599721096 m
- Entered by: Sail Training Association of Queensland Inc.
- Number of trainees: 24
- Number of permanent crew: 2
SOUTH PASSAGE is a gaff rigged schooner. She was launched on 23 September 1993 and named South Passage after the channel between Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands. Her maiden voyage with 24 students was in December 1993.
Since then she has taken over 40,000 students sailing on voyages varying from six hours to seven days.