- Name: RUS
- Class: D
- Nationality: Russia
- Year built: 1973
- Home port: St Petersburg, Russia
- Rig: Bm Sloop
- Height: 18.7604399714841 m
- Length of hull: 14.4292319780676 m
- Entered by: Andrei Andrjainen
- Number of trainees: 5
- Number of permanent crew: 4
Rus is a wooden boat which first took part in the Cutty Sark Tall Ships’ Races in 1988 and led the Parade of Sail in St. Petersburg in 1996. This year, Rus will race with an international crew onboard for the first time, but her crew is always very young, friendly and optimistic.
She has recently undergone repair work in preparation for the 2001 race series and looks forward to returning to Antwerp and Esbjerg again and to sail as far north as �lesund.