- Name: KOREANA
- Class: B
- Nationality: Republic of South Korea
- Year built: 1983
- Rig: Staysail Schooner 3
- Height: 24.0395759634598 m
- Length of hull: 21.2597999676851 m
- Number of trainees: 6
- Number of permanent crew: 6
Tall ship races and regattas
- Past events: SCF Far East Tall Ships Regatta 2018
Koreana (South Korea) is a Topsail Schooner that was launched in 1983 from the Netherlands. This magnificent tall ship sleeps up to 60 passengers and is the only clipper in South Korea used for student sail training.
Koreana relocated to the Far East and South Korea in 1995 where she underwent a refurbishment and restoration. She now dedicates time to helping to train young people from around the region and world.