- Name: KHERSONES
- Class: A
- Nationality: Russia
- Year built: 1989
- Home port: Sevastopol, Russia
- Rig: Ship
- Height: 16.2488879753017 m
- Length of hull: 12.1889519814728 m
- Entered by: FSUE Rosmorport
- Number of trainees: 152
- Number of permanent crew: 51
Tall ship races and regattas
- Past events: SCF Black Sea Tall Ships Regatta 2016
Khersones is one of six sisterships built at the Gdansk shipyard in Poland in the 1980s. Of the others, the Russian, Mir, and the Polish, Dar Mlodziezy, are regular competitors in the Cutty Sark Tall Ships’ Races.
Since 1991, the Russian vessel Khersones, has been used as a sail training ship for young people.