- Name: GRATIA
- Class: B
- Nationality: Sweden
- Year built: 1900
- Home port: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 24.59 m
- Length of hull: 28.22 m
- Entered by: Stiftelsen Svenska Kryssarklubbens Segarskola
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe, Baltic, Skagerrak/Kattegat
- Berth types: Bunks, Dormitory, Mixed
- Operational language(s) on board: Swedish
- Other language(s) spoken on board: English
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Gratia was built in Cowes on the Isle of Wight in 1900. She was originally built as a private yacht and has had several owners and names such as Cinderella.
Gratia was donated by the Stiftelsen Svenska Kryssarklubbens Segarskola (the Swedish Sail Training Foundation) by a ship owner Einar Hansson in 1964.
Gratia has since been sailing with teenage and adult trainees during the summer months, and has occasionally entered the Tall Ships’ Races. She charters for schools and companies during the Spring and Autumn.