- Name: EXCELSIOR
- Class: B
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Year built: 1921
- Home port: Lowestoft, UK
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 17.2090079738423 m
- Length of hull: 19.0591439710301 m
- Entered by: Excelsior Trust
- Number of trainees: 12
- Number of permanent crew: 5
- Special diets catered for: Yes
- Special needs catered for: Yes
Excelsior is a Lowestoft Smack which was built in 1921 to fish in the North Sea in all weathers as one of a fleet of 300 similar vessels. She was fully restored in 1989 to maintain her tough construction and is now a regular competitor in major maritime events, having taken part in the Cutty Sark Tall Ships’ Races since 1989.
Excelsior can take up to 12 at a time and sails an average of 5,000 miles a year.