- Name: CHRISTIAN RADICH
- Class: A
- Nationality: Norway
- Year built: 1937
- Home port: Oslo, Norway
- Rig: Ship
- Height: 33.62 m
- Length of hull: 62.00 m
- Entered by: The Christian Radich Sail Training Foundation
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe, Skagerrak/Kattegat, North Sea, Atlantic/Caribbean
- Number of trainees: 80
- Number of permanent crew: 20
- Berth types: Bunks, Dormitory, Hammocks, Mixed
- Showers: Yes
- Operational language(s) on board: English
- Other language(s) spoken on board: Danish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Special diets catered for: Yes
“Christian Radich” is one of Norway’s well known sailing ambassadors. The ship functioned as a sail training ship from the start in 1937 to 1998. During the last decade, Christian Radich served as a school ship for the Norwegian Navy, and she is still a school ship for maritime students in winter. During the summer period, the ship offers voyages for school classes, arrangements for companies and private parties, and participates in the Tall Ships’ Races.
With 1.360 m2 of sail, almost 9000 meters of rope and a 37.7 meters tall main mast, “Christian Radich” has proven hard to beat on the regattas. The famous deck is an attractive arena for entertainment in port.
She is a regular participant in The Tall Ships’ Races and has been first on corrected time on several occasions.