- Name: ARAWAK
- Class: B
- Nationality: France
- Year built: 1954
- Home port: LORMONT, France
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 22.69 m
- Length of hull: 20.83 m
- Entered by: Cap Archipels
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe
- Number of trainees: 16
- Number of permanent crew: 4
- Berth types: Bunks, Cabins, Mixed
- Showers: Yes
- Operational language(s) on board: French
- Other language(s) spoken on board: English
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Tall ship races and regattas
Built in1954 in Les Sables-d’Olonne, France at the shipyard Union et Travail.
Was operated for years by the group Refuge des Marins in Brittany until the 1980s when it was purchased by Christian and Suzanne de Parada in 1986.
Used for sail training with youth.