- Name: AMUR
- Class: D
- Nationality: Russia
- Year built: 1971
- Home port: Saint Petersburg
- Rig: Bm Sloop
- Height: 16.4104319750561 m
- Length of hull: 12.4998479810002 m
- Entered by: Saint Petersburg Trade Union Yacht Club
- Number of trainees: 4
- Number of permanent crew: 4
Tall ship races and regattas
- Past events: The Tall Ships Races 2017
The yacht Amur was built in 1971 in Leningrad (Saint-Petersburg).
Amur took prizes in the Baltic Sea Cup Regatta, which was held in Soviet Union and Russian Federation in 1970s-1990s, more often than any other yacht. During 2009-2011 the yacht was overhauled.
Nowadays, Amur is among the leaders according to "Association of Classis Wooden Yachts". The team consists of experienced sailors and freshwater sailors, many of whom are students. Every year Amur sails across the Gulf of Finland, to Sweden, Estonia, Finland. It successfully participates in different regattas in its hometown, Saint-Petersburg, and in Finland. In 2017 Amur competed in the Tall Ship Races for the first time.