Fostering understanding across nations and cultures through providing sail training to young people around the world inspiring them to live a fulfilling life.
- We are a not-for-profit international organisation which promotes and delivers experiential learning through sail training.
- Sail Training offers life changing experiences for young people around the world, helping young people to grow in confidence, rise to challenges, overcome fears and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime.
- We create opportunities for young people from different backgrounds – especially those with fewer opportunities – to take part through funds and bursaries, with over £100,000 supporting this in 2019 alone.
- Our events provide the biggest setting for sail training every year as thousands come together during The Tall Ships Races and Regattas.
- The Tall Ships Races are a beacon of International Friendship and understanding around the world, bringing contrasting cultures and nations together.
- Alongside providing bursaries for young people, we fund international research and programmes that develop sail training and further change people’s lives.