Find Your Adventure
Compare lots of different vessels to find the right sail training adventure for you.
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Select “What Sort of Adventure?” you’re interested in.
- Decide “When?” you’d like to go.
- Choose “Where?” you want to sail.
- Click “Take a Look” to find out more about an individual vessel, or “Compare” up to three.
- Once you have chosen the vessels you would like compare, click the “View Comparison List” button.
- Head over to your chosen vessel’s page and click on “Find Out More” to book directly with the vessel operator.
Choose a VesselClear Selection
Thermopylae Clipper is the latest addition to the Discovery Sailing Project fleet and is based on the River Hamble near Southampton. This legendary yacht is a 60 foot cutter built by Colvic Craft in the UK in 1996 and has a great history. She was designed for the Clipper Round the World race and has […]