- Name: TORNADO
- Class: D
- Nationality: Poland
- Year built: 1972
- Home port: Gdynia
- Height: 20.4185519689638 m
- Length of hull: 17.4010319735504 m
- Entered by: Polish Navy yacht Club
- Number of trainees: 8
- Number of permanent crew: 4
Tall ship races and regattas
- Past events: The Tall Ships Races 2017
Tornado PZ-41 built in 1974 sails under ensign Yacht Club Polish Navy Kotwica.
Tornado has participated in the Tall Ships’ Races many times since 1978. She is a fast yacht and has raced competitively, winning many trophies including the Illingworth Trophy in 1999.