- Name: OCEAN SPIRIT OF MORAY
- Class: C
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Year built: 1995
- Home port: Elgin, Scotland
- Rig: Bm Ketch
- Height: 24.23 m
- Length of hull: 24.23 m
- Entered by: Gordonstoun School, Scotland
- Number of trainees: 16
- Number of permanent crew: 6
Tall ship races and regattas
- Future events: The Tall Ships Races 2023
- Past events: The Tall Ships Races 2016
Ocean Spirit of Moray is a ketch which is run by Gordonstoun School to teach pupils seamanship in the Moray Firth and seas of Northern Scotland. All pupils spend some time training in seamanship locally from Hopeman on the Moray Firth in preparation for cruising off the west coast of Scotland in Ocean Spirit in which every Fourth Former and member of the Lower Sixth spends a week in the Autumn or Summer terms.
Ocean Spirit replaced Sea Spirit which for ten years took part in the Scottish Three Peaks race where a team of six runners joins the boat to race over hills on Mull, Jura and Arran.
Ocean Spirit is a regular in The Tall Ships’ Races and raced in every leg of the Tall Ships 2000, trans-Atlantic race.