- Name: OCEAN SCOUT
- Class: C
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Year built: 1993
- Home port: West Mersea, Essex, UK
- Rig: Bm Ketch
- Height: 17.19 m
- Length of hull: 14.94 m
- Entered by: Adventures Offshore
- Number of trainees: 9
- Number of permanent crew: 3
- Special diets catered for: Yes
- Special needs catered for: Yes
Sister ships Ocean Scout and Offshore Scout are purpose built, well equipped, Oyster 49 ketches. They operate from the east coast UK port of Ipswich, sailing weekend or longer cruises with crews of up to 11 young people from all backgrounds.
Adventures Offshore is a charitable trust and has been offering safe sail training since 1964. We are an RYA recognised training establishment and offer DofE Gold Residential Voyages.