- Name: ATLANTICA
- Class: B
- Nationality: Sweden
- Year built: 1981
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 17.721071973064 m
- Length of hull: 13.6306559792814 m
- Entered by: Stiftelsen Svenska Kryssarklubbens Seglarskola
- Number of trainees: 24
- Number of permanent crew: 10
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Atlantica was built in Skagen, Denmark, 1981 as a sail training vessel. Atlantica was built basically on the lines of Gratitude.
Since 1982 Atlantica has been sailing with teenage and adult trainees during Summer months, and with schools and companies during Spring and Autumn.
Svenska Kryssarklubbens Seglarskola (The Swedish Cruising Club Sail Training Foundation) started its activities in 1957 and trains youth and adults in sailing, seamanship and navigation.