- Name: POGORIA
- Class: A
- Nationality: Poland
- Year built: 1980
- Home port: Gdynia, Poland
- Rig: Barquentine 3
- Height: 29.5503599550835 m
- Length of hull: 41.0992319375292 m
- Entered by: Sail Training Association Poland
- Number of trainees: 40
- Number of permanent crew: 12
- Showers: Yes
Pogoria was built in 1980 for the Iron Shackle Fraternity – a marine educational project which was conceived and founded by Captain Adam Jasser in 1971. The project was later sponsored by the Polish National Television, the TV Magazine “Flying Dutchman”.
The current owner and operator of Pogoria is the Sail Training Association Poland. She is 154 feet long overall with accommodation for up to 50 crew and students.
Contact Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org