- Name: MORNING STAR OF REVELATION
- Class: B
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Year built: 1978
- Home port: Chatham, Kent, UK
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 14.7005039776552 m
- Length of hull: 33.5310479490328 m
- Entered by: Morning Star Trust
- Number of trainees: 11
- Number of permanent crew: 3
- Showers: Yes
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Morning Star Trust has been taking people safely to sea under sail for over 25 years. Annually, we offer a fixed programme for individuals to join as well as block bookings for groups.
We operate two yachts, Morning Star of Revelation (a 62ft Gaff Ketch)and our training yacht Dayspring a 36ft Bermudan sloop). We specialise in activities to suit the Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Award residential section. Aboard Dayspring we are able to offer RYA courses ranging from Competent Crew to Coastal Skipper. Crews take part in all aspects of running the vessels. Cruising areas include the Thames Estuary, South Coast of England, Belgium, France and Holland.
Each year we go further afield as part of the Sail Training International Tall Ships fleet. As a small Christian based organisation we offer a fun, relaxed and friendly approach to sailing at minimal cost.(Photo: MAX)