Ports and race dates
- Thurs 4 - Sun 7 July
- Wed 17 - Sat 20 July
- Thurs 25 - Sun 28 July
- Sat 3 - Tues 6 August
Public interest and excitement in the Tall Ships fleet in host ports grows every year. It's no wonder that, after the Olympics, it’s the world’s largest spectator sport or exhibition event in the world. This year's event is predicted to attract 120 Tall Ships from around the world, bringing with it thousands of young people of all backgrounds from over thirty nationalities.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit Denmark, Finland, Latvia and Poland and take part in an event and spectacle not to be missed. Search for trainee crew places here.
FIVE reasons to 2013 Tall Ship Races
1. Over 7,000 international trainees
2. Over 31 different nationalities
3. Over four million spectators
4. Over one hundred international competing vessels
5. Four different Baltic ports